Mr. Schwartz has established a proven track record of success over the years. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Schwartz developed an impressive resume while working for global companies like BMW, Lexus, and the Penske Automotive Group where he earned national recognition in sales and sales management. An entrepreneur at heart, he also cut his teeth working for several start-ups, two of which were later acquired by Symantec and Google.
Once he decided to attend law school, he entered California Western School of Law where he earned his Juris Doctor, cum laude. He also earned American Jurisprudence awards in Business Planning, Workers' Compensation, Negotiation, and Advanced Mediation.
In addition, Edwin earned an Area of Concentration award, with honors, in Labor and Employment law and he was an extern for the Honorable Peter C. Lewis, a Federal Magistrate Judge for Southern District of California. Mr. Schwartz was also recognized for excellence in his business law and mediation courses where he earned both the Andrea L. Johnson Business Law Award and the Advanced Mediation Award.
Since opening his firm in 2014, Mr. Schwartz has already helped settle hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of personal injury, wrongful death, and general civil disputes. He also donated over 150 hours of pro bono help to the community and he serves on Cal Western's alumni board of directors. Finally, his clients' reviews helped him win Avvo.com's "Clients' Choice" award.
Edwin's dedication to his clients and his commitment to resolving their disputes make him the perfect choice for you. Call or email him for a free consultation.
Professional Organizations and Affiliations
- State Bar of California, Member
- United States Federal District for the Southern District of California, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, Member
- California Western School of Law: Alumni Association Board of Directors, Member
- California Western School of Law: Access to Law Initiative, Member